High back/headrest front seats for C310

More
1 year 3 months ago #2912 by STEVE ELLS
Replied by STEVE ELLS on topic High back/headrest front seats for C310
Hi,
According to the parts book I have for the 310R and T310R, Cessna did not offer high back seats or headrests for it.

I do know that Dennis Wolter at Air Mod ( www.airmod.com ), which is widely recognized as one of the best upholstery shops in the country, does have approval to build up the backs of seats when he does an interior upgrade.

However, I have to plead ignorant as to whether other upholstery shops have this capability.

And knowing how busy Dennis is right now, I doubt whether he would have time to do a set of seats.

What I'm saying is, it's possible to get the seats built up, but it's not anything Cessna offered and you may have a hard time finding a shop that can and will do it.

Please let me know if I can help further.

Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Heath Carlton
  • Heath Carlton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
1 year 3 months ago #2910 by Heath Carlton
High back/headrest front seats for C310 was created by Heath Carlton
I am in the market for a C310, preferably an R but not ruling out the short nose models. One thing that my wife (co-pilot) pointed out is that the seats in the few we have looked at are shorter for pilot and co-pilot. Is it possible to get high back seats for the pilot and co-pilot, or with a head-rest? Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds