Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Single ride needed from hotel to Waupaca airport

Single ride needed from hotel to Waupaca airport 2 years 4 months ago #526

• Jen D
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6
Ok, that shouldn't be a problem. We usually leave about 6- 6:30 am, but we'll discuss the particulars when we see you.
Best,
Jen
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John "Omar" Bradley

Single ride needed from hotel to Waupaca airport 2 years 4 months ago #525

Two people...gfriend and I.

Early is no problem. The sooner we park Bill 2.0 at Oshkosh, the closer we'll be to the venues. And, Mandy only has one full day at Oshkosh to see everything anyway!

Single ride needed from hotel to Waupaca airport 2 years 4 months ago #524

• Jen D
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi John,
Kent and I drive our own vehicle to Osh as we have to leave earlier than the bus leaves. We could possibly give a ride to KPCZ early Monday - but how many people are we talking about?

Jen

Single ride needed from hotel to Waupaca airport 2 years 4 months ago #523

Needed: a ride for two from the hotel to Waupaca airport on Monday morning so we can both fly into OSH or a ride for one on Monday evening from the hotel to the Waupaca airport after the bus returns from OSH. Here's why...

This is our first time coming, and we see the 8am out & 6pm return regular schedule from the Waupaca hotel, but we have a crazy need to get one person back from Oshkosh to the Waupaca AIRPORT on Tuesday morning or figure out a way to get back on Monday night. But, the only way to do that is if the coach goes back to the Waupaca airport after leaving from Oshkosh in the morning.

Problem: We have one person driving up to WI a week before the Gathering and then driving back to IL on Tuesday morning after. The plane is flying up to the Gathering and then back to IL on Wednesday after it. Both want to attend the gathering and both want to fly in my plane to Oshkosh on Monday. The problem is the stranded car.

We can't leave the vehicle at the Comfort Suites, then we'd have no way to get to the hotel on Monday morning to fly to OSH. We can't leave it at Waupaca airport, without transport avail from Oshkosh. The last (horrible) result would be for one to drive it to OSH, but then the driver would not get to fly the Fisk arrival!

Any help?

Basically we need one of either: a ride from the Comfort Suites to the Waupaca airport on Monday morning (leave vehicle at hotel) or on Monday night (drive it back from Waupaca airport to Oshkosh. Confusing?!?

John Bradley
(865)243-6319
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by John "Omar" Bradley.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds