Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avidyne 540/340 install with Aspen Pro 1500

Avidyne 540/340 install with Aspen Pro 1500 2 years 8 months ago #441

• Mark Brenberger
  • Subscriber
  • Thank you received: 3
Wow, that certainly sounds like an exciting upgrade. We would love to read detailed descriptions of your experience before, during, and after the upgrades. We've ogled the Aspen glass for several years now and, like many other owners, are weighing our options for an ADS-B transponder. Please, over-communicate, over-share!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Avidyne 540/340 install with Aspen Pro 1500 2 years 8 months ago #437

• Scott Sherer
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi,
I've been told that every time I say "awesome" I have to put a dollar in the party-jar. In this case I'll use "awesome" to describe what you're doing. I put an Avidyne 540, 240 audio, 340 transponder and a NavWorx ADS-600B (same as an Avidyne MLB-100) ADS-B UAT in my plane connected to my Garmin GMX-200 MFD. It's great. What you're doing is awesome, too! I'm really looking forward to seeing pics and hearing about the ASPEN (for which I'm really jealous!) and the JPI 900 (which I could really use). Best of luck and I'm eager to see the end result. If possible, please post a "before" photo with the "after" photo.

Take care,
Scott Sherer

Avidyne 540/340 install with Aspen Pro 1500 2 years 8 months ago #435

• Chris Saucier
  • Subscriber
  • Thank you received: 2
Howdy,
I have been a member here now for a couple of years, but this is my first post.
0CK (1976 Cessna 182p) is in the shop for the panel rebuild and update.
I am installing a Avidyne 540 and the 340 ADS-B transponder along with a Aspen Pro 1500 with ProPlus safety package (AOA & synthetic vision)
I am also swapping my JPI 700 system for a 900 primary which will allow me to remove several pieces of clutter from the cp panel.

I will post pictures when it is finished. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jen D, Mark Brenberger
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds