Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Engine monitors

Engine monitors 9 months 4 weeks ago #554

I also just installed the jpi in my 182Q. The information on each cylinder is such a advantage. I have the p-ponk conversion to 265 hp. what kind of fuel burn are you guys seeing . Also, are you guys leaning ROP & what is the recommended EGT & CHT numbers

Any advice or recommendations appreciated

Stephen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Engine monitors 11 months 18 hours ago #545

Thanks. Nice unit. Certainly more affordable.

Engine monitors 11 months 20 hours ago #544

• Tjonesfly
  • Subscriber
Probably not, but I did not really investigate that one as an option. The owner of my shop said he had installed so many JPI's with so few issues I took his advice. I have about 75 hours on it and not had any issues.

Engine monitors 11 months 1 day ago #543

Looks great. If the CGR, now primary, had been available would you have chosen that over secondary?

Engine monitors 11 months 2 days ago #541

• Tjonesfly
  • Subscriber
I installed a JPI 830 in my 1980 182Q and could not be happier. Easy to use, easy to interpret the data. The JPI brand also came highly recommended by the shop that installed it for quality and durability. The thumb drive data download is also very easy and the shop now monitors the data on-going for me.

Tim

Engine monitors 11 months 2 days ago #540

I'm debating between a Cgr-30 p and an insight G4. Two issues. The CGR is primary and will ultimately replace the engine gauges and the G4 can't. Second: I am told the case of the G4 tends to crack over time and cause issues.
Can the forum weigh in on engine monitors and these particular questions?
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds