Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HELP!!

HELP!! 2 months 3 weeks ago #1595

• STEVE ELLS
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 46
Susan; How about an update on your airplane restoration project? Are you making big progress??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP!! 3 months 2 days ago #1580

Thank-you Carl!! Yes, I am going to follow thru with the second opinion at Vista Aviation @ Whiteman airport. My main main goal is to get this airplane at the Cessna center in Santa Maria. But you folks at Cessna have been absolutely wonderful to me!!!
Thank you
Respectfully,
Susan

HELP!! 3 months 3 days ago #1579

HI Susan,
Steve has a good plan of attack, Follow his advice is about all you can do now. If i was the mechanic, i would pull 1 cyl off and look inside BEFORE running, but you really dont have that option with that fbo group on the field. It could be a crap shoot with that sit time so my additional advice is just be prepared and informed. Please keep us informed, Carl

HELP!! 3 months 6 days ago #1573

thank you again Steve!!

HELP!! 3 months 6 days ago #1572

• STEVE ELLS
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 46
Anther suggestion has come up. One of my sources told me that you might want to check with Vista Aviation at Whiteman. Ask for Dusty Rhodes. The number is 818-896-6442.
Check with Vista and see how that feels to you.
Steve

HELP!! 3 months 1 week ago #1571

I think that is a good suggestion. What state would be good to have my plane transported, I think this is more of a viable option!! I think the idea of getting my plane airworthy at this time may be a expensive stretch. And, yes, California is high in EVERYTHING!! I prefer not to live here (Nevada or Arizona are my dream) but my husband doesn't want to move because of grand-kids. And I feel very comfortable with having the work done with a Cessna dealer - can you recommend? Also, where would I find the transport guys?? Where would I look?
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds