Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M

Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M 1 day 13 hours ago #1412

From Stene, said Hans.

Last Edit: 1 day 13 hours ago by Jose Lopezdelpuerto.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M 1 day 21 hours ago #1410

Dang - that looks super nice. Where did you get your wing tip lights from?

Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M 1 week 2 days ago #1393

I just installed the Stene Aviation Quasar CX LED wingtip landing/taxi wingtip lights with the AEROLED nav/strobe LED lights. I am very happy with them and they're super bright! Give them a look as well, they're currently onsale.

Hans

www.steneaviation.com/pages/quasar-cx
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Hans Koenigseder. Reason: adding a picture

Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M 4 weeks 1 hour ago #1363

• STEVE ELLS
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 39
You have a couple of options for new wing tips. Check out www.rmdaircraft.com for replacement STC approved tips; another option is from www.knots2U.com. This company has tips and the option of purchasing three different bulbs and one of two wig wag light controllers from Precise Flight or MaxPulse.
I installed the Precise Flight wig wag unit on my airplane 14 years ago and it have worked perfectly since. I also have a product called MaxDim from the same people that make MaxPulse and it's also been faultless. The Max Pulse unit is smaller and less expensive.

Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M 1 month 14 hours ago #1355

• DOUGLAS VINCENT
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I converted my 1981 210N wing tip lights to Whelen. They have a Nav/Strobe combination with minor modifications. Only the holder plate had to be changed Also converted the tail light to Whelen at the same time A few years earlier converted the beacon too Whelen as well. All bright and long lasting bulbs.

Have been very satisfied.

Doug

Looking to add Pulse/Wig-wag lights on T210M 1 month 16 hours ago #1354

Our T210M is currently in the shop doing a complete panel update. We were looking to do a proactive wiring to future proof it a bit as we had an eye for adding on the pulse/wig-wag lights at some time in the future. Given the information from the installer regarding shielded wiring it looks like it may be a better option to just go ahead and do the lights now.

We would need the whole wingtip assembly as currently the only lights on the aircraft on the wingtips are the position lights (no strobes).

Does anyone have suggestions on where a good place would be to purchase these wingtip lights?
Is there a particular brand that everyone is using, or suggest using?

TIA

Brian
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds