Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: T210 gross weight increase STC

T210 gross weight increase STC 15 hours 48 minutes ago #1424

• STEVE ELLS
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 39
I thought the company you're looking for was Flint Aero at www.flintaero.com. But my research shows that T210K, L and M models already have a gross weight of 3800.
This mod adds 32.5 gallons of fuel and extends the wing span 26 inches so there may be a problem getting into a smaller hangar.
The estimated time of installation is 50-60 man hours and the cost of the kit for the T210 series is $9,798.
Then I thought that Wing X Stol had a gross weight increase for the 210 series but it doesn't .
I'll continue to search
Last Edit: 15 hours 41 minutes ago by STEVE ELLS.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

T210 gross weight increase STC 17 hours 25 minutes ago #1422

Gotcha. Thanks for looking into it.

T210 gross weight increase STC 21 hours 46 minutes ago #1421

• Kent Dellenbusch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Per Steve Ells:

Hi Kent; I could not find the STC that our reader wanted on the STC listing from the FAA. This may explain why:
Our apologies for the inconsistent spreadsheet updates recently, and for the continued inconsistency as we address some workload issues. Additionally, we have been aware the past year that the model list in the spreadsheet is truncated, so please take that into consideration.
It was posted on the STC page of the FAA regulatory address.

In other words, it's not listed but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist--it appears to mean that the FAA doesn't have enough staff to do its job, at least as it relates to keeping the STC list current.

S

T210 gross weight increase STC 1 week 2 days ago #1392

Thanks Jose. I emailed them.

T210 gross weight increase STC 1 week 2 days ago #1391

Dan,
If I remember it right, the company was RT AEROSPACE.
The STC was not very popular because it increased the takeoff weight from 3800 to 4000 pounds, but the maximum landing weight remained in 3800 pounds, so 33 gallons of fuel were required to be burned before landing.

T210 gross weight increase STC 1 week 2 days ago #1390

Does anyone know how to locate the 200 pound gross weight increase STC for Turbo 210s? It isn't in the FAA registry, at least, I couldn't find it.

Who owns the STC? Is it possible to apply to my T210?
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds