Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tug Wanted

Tug Wanted 4 months 3 weeks ago #839

• STEVE ELLS
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to post your review of the Priceless Aviation tug. No noise, plenty of power and steerable. All plusses.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tug Wanted 4 months 3 weeks ago #838

Steven,
I've used a few different tugs and about Dec 2015 I decided to try the Priceless Aviation electric tug. I thought I try it because it was the only one I found at the time that had a swivel between fork and motor. I don't ever have to pick it up to steer. It gets me to the gas pump which is over 150 yds away and back to my hanger with juice to spare. I have an incline in front of my hanger and no problem. Also the forks were plenty long to clear my 01 Cessna 182T wheel pant which are easy for most to hit. There may be others out now that are similar but this one works well for me.

www.pricelessaviation.com/product/701e-tug-701el-tug/

Tug Wanted 5 months 6 days ago #820

• STEVE ELLS
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Steven;

The two types are gas-motor powered and electric motor/battery powered.
The tug most used at most airports I've been at is the 40 EZ gas powered tug by www.powertow.com. These seem to be indestructible and they often become available used when an owner sells his airplane. If allowed, I would post a notice on the airport bulletin board expressing your need.

Another company is www.Aero-Tow.com.

I have also found them for sale from time to time on eBay and even on your local Craigslist.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Tug Wanted 5 months 1 week ago #819

Hello, I am looking for a gas or electric tug for my 182. Thanks, Steven
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds