Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cesna150/180hp

Cesna150/180hp 1 week 4 days ago #1775

Bush conversions out of KS is horrible for communication. I have decided not to use them.
I do have a lead on the Del-Air stc. But may go 150hp instead. I have been in contact with Del Air and I may be able to just purchase the stc and docs only from them. And fabricate all the parts myself(AP/IA). Thanks for all your help guys.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Andrew Reed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cesna150/180hp 1 week 4 days ago #1774

• STEVE ELLS
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 45
Andrew, There is a STC issued to Bob and Barb Williams of Wichita, KS. for the installation of a 180 hp engine in 150 K, L and M models and the 152. It was issued in 1991. I have worked customer support for Cessna owners since 1994 and my experience in dealing with the owners of this STC has been dismal.
I haven't tried to work with them recently, so things may have changed. I can't say.

Within the last 20 years companies selling STCs have started including a document in the STC package citing that the STC is issued for a single airplane that is defined by N number and serial number.

I don't know where else you can find the paperwork, short of typing what you want in your favorite search engine.

I'll see what I can find and get back to you.

Steve

Cesna150/180hp 1 week 5 days ago #1773

Thank you for the help. Del-Air is not selling it at this time. Looking for drawings though so I can get a field approval or get Del-Air/ Bush conv or whoever to give me permission to use.

Cesna150/180hp 1 week 5 days ago #1772

Cesna150/180hp 1 week 6 days ago #1771

Hello, looking for stc drawings for a o-360 install for a cessna 150D, IDK if a stc exists for this airframe and conversion. Any help appreciated. Thank you
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds